Guide for EA

Go down

Guide for EA

Post by Link on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:39 pm

I thought if i play a EA i can create a little guide too for members which still dont know how to stat, which skills to learn or how to fight in pvp:

first i have a little guide here about stats and their effects here that u know exactly:

An Overview of Stats

In PW there is a total of 4 Stats; strength, agility, constitution and intelligence.

Strength

- increase attack power for melee weapon
- increase physical defense

Agility
- increase attack power for range weapon
- increase dodge
- increase accuracy
- increase critical rating (NOTE: every 20 dex give you 1% more critical rating)

Constitution
- increase physical defense
- increase magical defense
- increase hp
- increase hp regeneration rate (NOTE: hp regeneration is reduced by 75% when in combat mode)

Intelligence
- increase magical attack power
- increase magical defense
- increase maximum mana
- increase mana regeneration rate (NOTE: Mana regeneration is reduced by 75% when in combat mode)

NOTE: There is no stats that increase attack speed/movement speed

There are 3 Main Builds which im explaining here now:

Pure Agi Build: Pump your strength according to the minimum requirement for light armor and rest of stats into Agility

Pure Agi archer have extremely high dmg and a very high critical rate which makes them near unbeatable. In PvM they kill quite fast the monsters that they often hit less. Their high dodge gives them a good advantage against physical dmg monsters or PvP against WB and WR (and a bit against other non pure agi EA too). They miss near never because of their high accuracy which comes from Agi. Their only weakness is their low hp and they can get fast taken down in PvP or PvM WHEN monsters reach them or MG EP WF survive long enough.

PROS: High damage, high dodge rate, high hit rate and extremly dangerous high crit rate.
CONS: Low hp

NOTE: I didnt tried that kind of build at my EA but im thinking of it to restat to a Pure Agi EA.

Thats the first part of my guide will write more soon. Feel free to write here your questions. Im too happy if u write your opinions to my guide.

Have Fun meanwhile Very Happy
Link
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
How much do you love Godly? =D : I like him very much xD or i wouldnt be in LSDream =X
Registration date : 2008-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guide for EA

Post by Godly on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:04 pm

Nice Guide - i've got a noob Archer ready to be played Laughing

Godly
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-19

View user profile http://lsdream.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:09 pm

hehe thx Very Happy u shouldnt stat yet if u dun want a pure agi im trying to add more with skills pvp etc. when i find time for it... busy a bit now
Link
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
How much do you love Godly? =D : I like him very much xD or i wouldnt be in LSDream =X
Registration date : 2008-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down