Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FB and lower lvl char

4 posters

Go down

FB and lower lvl char Empty FB and lower lvl char

Post by Rhi~Rhi Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Hi all, just wanted to toss out a few suggestions for FB. There are a few things i've noticed in the game, not just within the guild, but with other players as well.
1. Please try to remember that lower lvl players movement speed is not as high as yours. Most times high lvls run thru like a bat out of hell, leaving the low lvls far behind running for our lives.
2. Please remember that the low lvl has requirements to fullfill in the quest, its not always just killing the boss at the end.
As an example on my ep's 19 fb i needed to kill 12 of one of the mobs in the fb and the boss, some of the mobs were killed, then the boss and then the rest of the mobs had to be killed. Prob was once, the 12 were all killed it auto opened up another part of the quest, everyone had gone by the time i saw this, and another party had to go back in to rekill the boss to finish the FB.
3. Please slow down a bit and try to plan it out a bit better and make sure all of the low lvls missions are complete before leaving.
All your help is appreciated, i dont want to sound like im complaining, i am just tryin to suggest some things that may make FBs go a bit smoother Very Happy
Rhi~Rhi
Rhi~Rhi
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 8
How much do you love Godly? =D : a lot
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

FB and lower lvl char Empty Re: FB and lower lvl char

Post by Godly Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:27 pm

Good notice.

Stickied.

Godly
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://lsdream.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Link Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:28 am

Yea its always the problem that most ppl never care if u hav done all inside just the boss(es) r down thats all for them.... Deserved the Sticky : P
Link
Link
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
How much do you love Godly? =D : I like him very much xD or i wouldnt be in LSDream =X
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by DaMadBoy Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:19 am

LOL and people used to complain to me about killing all the mobs MuHaHa in your face Razz although on a serious note thats a very good suggestion Rhi Rhi. I hope your all reading and learning Smile
DaMadBoy
DaMadBoy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Location : Center Of The Unknown - A Place Where Everything Happens But Nothing Occurs
How much do you love Godly? =D : What is love exactly?
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://www.simply-advanced.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum