Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger)

3 posters

Go down

how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger) Empty how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger)

Post by curtis Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:46 pm

currently i am playing wb(tiger), i hope that u all can give me some suggestion for me

how to rise the tiger stat...
what skill is important to be max...

and i heard that wb(tiger) is useless in pvp... only usefull in tanking boss.........

curtis
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 1
How much do you love Godly? =D : hehe
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger) Empty Re: how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger)

Post by DaMadBoy Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:48 pm

As I'm sure you already know I play as a WB and I can beat classes that are ment to be good against WB, it all depends on the skills you have. The most important one would be the stun one, it buys you that extra couple of seconds, the next skill after that would be the damage over time spell, the aoe damage over time spell is also quite handy, that comes in handy when people are running away, in fact they both do. Then the rest of the skills are high damage just to give you that upper hand when you do get close to them.
DaMadBoy
DaMadBoy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 21
Location : Center Of The Unknown - A Place Where Everything Happens But Nothing Occurs
How much do you love Godly? =D : What is love exactly?
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://www.simply-advanced.net

Back to top Go down

how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger) Empty Re: how to make a nice pvm,pvp wb(tiger)

Post by Exile Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:52 am

I agree, i also concentrate on the stun and my group skills becouse i have to help out allot of people. king
For the tiger things just focus on your tanking skills.
Human is kinda in this order : Stun - DOT (damage over time) and massive damage spells.
One wich is very usefull.. but not shure if you have to upgrade it yet is the 1 distant attack that we get. It isnt very far but for WB it often means winning or losing... Mainly couse the others tend to run or fly away.
afro
Exile
Exile
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 13
How much do you love Godly? =D : Love? :p
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down